Monday, June 27, 2022
Google search engine
HomeEditors PickVaccine Breakthrough COVID-19 cases, not as rare as you think

Vaccine Breakthrough COVID-19 cases, not as rare as you think

WE NEED FUNDS TO FIGHT MAINSTREAM MEDIA MISINFORMATION

We are 100% independently owned, free from corporate ownership and control. Help support a free press by donating to us.

There have been a lot of questions raised about the effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines, especially considering vaccine mandates and the lockdown of people who are not vaccinated, as the vaccinated get some of their rights back.

Let’s look at the data for NSW and see how the vaccines are performing. From the 16th June 2021 to the 25th September 2021, there have been 6,494 cases of COVID-19 in individuals who have received at least one dose of vaccine. Far more than the narrative that you get from mainstream media who claim breakthrough cases are a rarity. This represents 13.3% of all COVID-19 cases over this period. Then there is a larger number of 12,560 cases (23.6%) that the vaccinations status is still under investigation.

Covid-19 cases by vaccination status – NSW Health COVID 19 Weekly Surveillance Report

Whilst most hospitalisations were in the unvaccinated, a considerably large number of patients were hospitalised despite receiving two doses of vaccination with 369 double vaccinated cases hospitalised representing 4.6% of cases, a further 477 cases had received one does representing 5.9% of hospitalised COVID-19 patients. This was a total of 10.5%, with another 23.3% of patients’ vaccination status under review.

Out of the 298 deaths in the reporting period, 60 deaths were in patients who had received one dose, representing 20.1% of all deaths. That is one in five deaths receiving at least one dose of vaccination. In the double vaccinated, 32 patients died representing 10.7% of all COVID-19 deaths. The vaccine status of a further 10 deaths is still under review.

Clinical severity and Covid-19 vaccination status – NSW Health COVID 19 Weekly Surveillance Report

With such large numbers of cases occurring in the vaccinated, isn’t it time we rethink these mandates that are forcing those that wish to remain unvaccinated to have to choose between body autonomy and their career and/or their right to go into certain shops and venues?

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -
Google search engine

Most Popular

Recent Comments

Ivan M. Paton on Approval Of Remdesivir
Beth on Free and Fair?
Novus Ordo Seclorum on Victorian Change to Mandates
Novus Ordo Seclorum on Health care in crisis
Novus Ordo Seclorum on Health care in crisis
Burnthehousedown on Postal vote outrage
Shanthini Balasuriyar on Queensland CHO – a law unto himself
Billie Hutton on Convoy to Canberra Two
Lynn a freedom warrior on Convoy to Canberra Two
Elizabeth on Ruble on the rise
Yvonne Ford on Pfizer drug recall
Gene Trevor Wyngaard on NZ Scrap vaccine mandates
Frances Mahy on Russia Sanctions The U.S.A
Peter Coxhead on My Story, So Far
Theodora Zajaz on Novak Out Of U.S. Open.
Leonie Young on Probuild Buy-Out
Shelley Madden on Pfizer, Stranger than Fiction
Debra Mullins on AVN vs Brendan Murphy
Malcolm on The End Game
Sabina on What’s Next?
Drew Duncan on Belarus Under Threat
Robyn on What’s Next?
Sofia Rutteman on Here We Go Again, Part 2
Robert Burns on Ricardo Bosi Public Address
Kim Henry on Pfizer Whistleblower
Lee Y on Give Me Five
Linda Nemeth on Ricardo Bosi Public Address
Warwick Hibble on Ricardo Bosi Public Address
Lesley on The Data Is Ours
Patricia Poppeliers on Here We Go Again, Part 2
Dani Stevens on Trouble in Paradise
Colin Stevens on VICTORY FOR THE PEOPLE
Leanne Robyn on VICTORY FOR THE PEOPLE
Dianedraytonbuckland on Facebook: Judge, Jury and Executioner
Michael Chere on Before You Inject Your Child
Kerry Taylor on Which one of us is blind?
Kathy Hirsch on First Nations Locked Down
Gloria Feather on Undermining The Indigenous.
Marie Millikin on Let us talk about intuition.
Lucienne Helm on Let us talk about intuition.
Susan Wilson on The real revolution
Jennifer Leonard on 2020 a year to forget
F J on Strange Times
Tracey Parsons on IBAC DAY 9
stacie rose on Which one of us is blind?
Uncertainty on My Story, So Far
Tracey on A Veteran’s Plea
Zaidee Lens Van Rijn on My Story, So Far
Alissandra Moon on The Rise of Medical Apartheid
Peggy Gothe on Mum, I don’t feel well
Keith Cashman on Mum, I don’t feel well
Melinda c Taylor on Mum, I don’t feel well
Vaughan Oke on Which one of us is blind?
Jane Ramsay on Choice vs Ultimatum
Brian K Wilson on Which one of us is blind?
Scott Dawson on Which one of us is blind?
Sandra Dee on ST KILDA STREET PICNIC